GET IN TOUCH
Pigmentation Treatment in Hyderabad
Pigmentation Treatment in Hyderabad
If the above points are your concern, then visit Aesthetic Visions in Hyderabad and book an appointment with Dr. Firdous Ibrahim. She will examine your skin and provide the most effective treatment for your skin type. Dr Firdous is well-known for advanced and successful pigmentation treatment in Hyderabad.
Dr. Firdous Ibrahim's expertise in Pigmentation treatment
- Dr. Firdous Ibrahim is a trained and well-experienced cosmetologist in Hyderabad.
- With her excellent knowledge and skills, she performs the cosmetic procedures with complete safety and under hygienic conditions to avoid any infections.
- Dr. Firdous is the founder of the Aesthetic Visions, wherein she offers the latest cosmetic services.At Aesthetic Visions we offer safest Laser hair removal in Hyderabad, effective acne scar treatment in hyderabad and much more She specializes in providing excellent and expected treatment results to her clients at an affordable cost.
- Dr. Firdous keeps upgrading her skills with the latest advancements in hair and skincare treatments. She assures that her clients step out happily with satisfaction and meet their expected looks.
- When it comes to pigmentation treatment in Hyderabad, Aesthetic Visions is the right choice for you in the city.
Now let’s know about skin pigmentation, its types and available treatments.
What is Pigmentation?
Pigmentation is the colouration or darkening of a part of the skin. The skin contains a specific type of tissues called melanocytes that produces a pigment called melanin. Depending upon the level of pigment produced, the skin undergoes pigmentation.
If the skin produces excess pigment, it gets darker; a condition called hyperpigmentation. But, if the tissues has less pigment, the state is known as hypopigmentation.
Types of pigmentation:
- Freckles: Freckles may occur in childhood and can be hereditary. They are darkspots on the skin caused by the excess of melanin granules by the melanocytes. Seen in fairer skin, people living on high altitudes and sunny areas.
- Melasma: Melasma is considered to be caused by hormonal changes and may develop during pregnancy. Areas of hyperpigmentation can appear on any site of the body, but they occur mostly on the stomach and face.
- Sunspots: Sunspots or solar lentigines is the effect of excess sun exposure over time. Generally, they appear as spots on areas exposed to the sun, like the hands and face.
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation: It is a result of injury or inflammation to the skin. A common cause of this type is acne.
What is treatment available for pigmentation?
- Depending on the need, skin whitening can be an excellent way to brighten the face, especially for people with darker skin. You skin specialist will examine your skin and decide on the type of skin that causes pigmentation.
- Laser treatmentworks on the affected area to reduce pigmentation and discolouration of the skin. The laser can take 15 minutes to several hours, depending on the extent of treatment and the severity of the pigment disorder. This treatment slowly produces a bleaching effect and reduce skin pigmentation. It effectively reduces the amount of pigmentation on the skin and the number of skin impurities.
- Chemical peels are one of the efficient methods to lighten discoloured skin by effectively reducing redness, spots and other signs of pigmented skin. It is commonly used to treat acne, acne scars, dark spots, fine lines and also works best on light skin tones.
- In the case of melasma pigmentation, topical treatment options include Kojic peelings and GA peeling. This treatment consists of a combination of two different chemical compounds: in variety with a light - pulsed light.
- Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive method that rejuvenates the appearance of your skin by treating discolouration caused by pigmentation, such as acne, eczema, sunburn and other skin diseases. This procedure is similar to an improved vitamin melange peeling that can safely treat stubborn pigmented skin types.
If skin pigmentation is your concern, then visit us at Aesthetic Visions for effectual pigmentation treatment based on your skin type.