Botox treatment in Hyderabad
Botox treatment in Hyderabad
Now forget about all your worries. Dr Firdous and his team are here to give what you want. Enhance your beauty with Botox treatment at an affordable cost.
Dr Firdous Ibrahim is a well-known and highly experienced aesthetic physician. She has pursued medical cosmetology in her post-graduation. She has an international certification in this field also. Overall, she is a member of cosmetic dermatology society of India. Her treatment procedure complies with international standards of modern medical science.
Botox Treatment at Aesthetic Visions
- Aesthetic Vision is one of the leading cosmetic clinics in Hyderabad. It provides a range of non-surgical skincare treatment to enhance your beauty.
- Our managing director Dr Firdous Ibrahim is a very talented doctor with more than 14 years of experience.
- We always try to provide the best customized treatment according to your need.
- All our treatments are FDA approved and focused on your safety and satisfaction.
- We are always focused on treating you to hold and bring back your aesthetical look.
What is Botox treatment?
Botox is a prescription drug which is highly in use by cosmetic surgeons to treat wrinkles and lines on your face. It is a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It paralyzes your muscle temporarily and reduces the facial wrinkles.
The treatment is a minimally invasive, safe and effective procedure for long term satisfaction. It is a US FDA approved technique.
What are the issues can be treated by Botox treatment?
Dr Firdous Ibrahim uses the Botox injection into the following issues:
- The area between your two eyebrows to treat moderate to severe wrinkles
- To treat wrinkles around your eyes
- Lines at the corner of your mouth
- Chin area
- Severe underarm sweating
- Many other critical medical problems
Process of Botox treatment:
The method of Botox treatment are as follows-
- You will be given certain numbing medicines before your treatment begins. It will reduce your level of discomfort.
- After that Dr Firdous will give you Botox injections to your problem area. This injecting part generally happens in the doctor’s clinic.
- You need to leave the area for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
The key ingredients used in the treatment is a tiny amount of botulinum toxin and a skinny needle. The injected venom starts working one to three days of the treatment. You may need to visit the clinic for maintenance and follow-up injections.
What are the side effects of the treatment?
- Pain, swelling or bruising right after the treatment
- Headache or flu-like symptoms
- Crooked smile or drooling
- Either eye dryness or excessive tears
- In the worst case, the injected toxin can spread to other parts of your body, leading to various complications.
You should not use Botox injection if you are suffering from
- Sensitivity or allergy
The benefit of the treatment:
- The main advantage is reducing wrinkles
- Giving you a youth full and beautiful looks
- The treatment is minimally invasive with long term solution
- You may feel the least pain for the same.